Monday, February 23, 2009

4 + 1 = FIVE

Yep, we're having another baby!!! Baby #3 is currently at about 11 weeks gestation and is due on September 18th. We're SO EXCITED for this new adventure! I'm feeling fine, but still have that "blah" feeling quite often. I've been sleeping more at night, which is wierd for me because I don't usually get tons of sleep at night. That's ok though! I'm stocking up sleep hours now because I know how precious sleep is once the baby is born.

I've had some serious Spring Fever mixed in with a little Cabin Fever lately. I'm so so so tired of seeing white stuff on the ground. No one is even excited to play outside anymore! I'm tired of bundling up with bulky coats and gloves and hats and boots. I'm tired of being cold all the time. I'm tired of having the windows closed. I'm tired of only seeing shorts and t-shirts in the stores and knowing we won't even be able to wear them for a couple more months or so. I'm just plain tired of everything having to do with winter! So....I took the kids to Target this past weekend and Jack got some new rain boots and sandals and Macy got some Spring/Summer dresses, shorts, and t-shirts. Then I went through thier closets and pulled out all their Spring/Summer clothes, took "inventory" of what they already have for the next season, washed them all, and bascially just got excited about the thought of a new season ahead! The days are getting noticabley longer, which is GREAT too!

Let's see....what else is going on....Macy has been doing more and more everyday. Her current favorite things are: grapes, playing with milk jug lids, saying "NO" even when she means "yes", putting her shoes on, playing with Jack's toys when he isn't home, jumping on mommy and daddy's bed, throwing peas, pretending to tickle people, standing on her little chair behind the couch to watch TV (this one doesn't make sense to me....she would be so much more comfortable if she just sat down on the floor!), and playing chase. That sounds like she has a lot of "favorite" things, but you know what I mean. Her personality is really starting to come out and it's quite adorable. Especially when she throws a screaming fit in the middle of Target because I wouldn't let her try on a 6th pair of sandals. Adorable.

Jack is doing good too. He beats me at Mario Kart every single time. He would probably play Mario Kart or another Wii game all day long if we let him. He takes after his dad. I can play video games for about 10 minutes and then I'm done. His 5th birthday is in exactly one month and he is SO excited already. We always thought it would be hilarious to have a "Jackson 5" birthday party for his 5th birthday, but we had trouble finding any kind of Jackson 5 birthday stuff, so he decided he wanted "Cars" instead. Either way, he'll have fun!

I'll post some current photos soon....

No comments: