Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 7

Last day of this project.....I took tons of photos over the course of that week and I'm excited to get this project all put together. I have all the photos printed out that I want to include (about 6 for each day) and I have all my notes and lists and other content gathered together, it is just a matter of getting it all done! I will share when it is complete...hopefully later this week!

Macy has discovered that it is super fun to climb into the kitchen cabinets. This particular cabinet is her favorite one and it usually is where we keep all our tupperware. I've given up on even attempting to keep it organized anymore because she just gets her little chubby hands back in there every few minutes throwing everything back out!

Me and Jack playing a game of CandyLand.


Giving kisses after Macy's bath.


Everyday photos:

No comments: