Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 6

Well, hello there! I'm writing this from our brand new shiny laptop! We've finally found one within our price range that had all the specs we wanted, so we got it today! It is soooooo nice!

I've got some catching up to do on here, assuming that THIS computer gets along with blogger better than my old computer. =)

First things first....a recap of photos from Day 6 (October 4th) of "Week in the Life".

We went to my cousin, Jamie's, wedding. Jack really liked the chocolate fondue-covered marshmallows.

One of my favorite photos EVER:

Jack enjoying some quiet time on the couch:

So, I still have yet to complete the layouts for the Week in the Life project, but I have started them! I will post those on here when I finish them. The pages will have more details about our week than just showing you some photos of each day. So, you can look forward to that, I guess!

No comments: