Sunday, August 31, 2008

first digi layout

So, I'm taking an online course on digital scrapbooking. I don't plan on converting to completely digital scrapbooking anytime soon or anything, but I'm interested in doing some hybrid pages (part paper, part digi) and also adding digital brushes to photos, but I just can't figure it out on my own! So, I signed up for an online course taught by Jessica Sprague and I completed this layout tonight....(all the elements are hers...I just arranged them on the page, like she showed us). I'm super confused on the different ways of saving versions of digi pages, but I think I may have figured it out (enough for tonight, anyway...), so I wanted to try to upload it here to see if it worked....
This page is about Macy being a messy eater. She looks SO MUCH like Jackson in this photo when he was her age, it is crazy!

No comments: