Saturday, June 7, 2008

BANNED! No more...

I (and by "I" I mean "Matt") was once an enthusiastic contributor to this bull-log (my hopefully funny word for "blog") but was told by certain other persons associated with this blahg (another funny word I just thought of) that no one wanted to read what I had to say. Note: This same person expects me to write a best-seller with that kind of constructive criticism hanging over my bald head. Needless to say I did not handle this as well as one would have hoped. I swore off the blog (all out of funny words, sorry) forever. You can see how that turned out.

Anyway, I could spend many, many undetermined units of time ranting and raving about neighbors, both considerate and inconsiderate, charity work, and crabby four year-old boys, but I won't. I'll leave that to Betsy.

What I will say is this: If Betsy thinks for one minute that I'm going to suddenly be mature about this blog thing, she's been married to someone else for the past six years. I will now spout a short list of juvenile words:
Poop,
Underwear,
Booty-butt (thanks for that one, Jack).

I will now blog honestly about a thing that has happened and is now happening. I have a very short attention span and it takes an awful lot of concentration to maintain any kind of focus for a useful length of time. Here I sit, writing a blog, and behind me is my wife (who has already been given this information concerning my ADD) asking questions and voicing opinions and venting random inarticulate sentence fragments. I love her dearly and I would be a fool to snap at her, but c'mon! I have lost my train of thought, like, three times in this one posting! I had some pretty profound philosophies to extrapolate (some of this might actually be true) and I would have changed the way the world thinks and acts, but they're gone now. They were conceived, nurtured, and crowning, when they were hastily aborted at the last minute by...

She just did it again.

Goodbye.

Matt

No comments: