Monday, October 1, 2007

Chunky Monkey

LOOK at those chubby cheeks! Macy doesn't look this chunky all the time....Matt was sort of scrunching her up so her cheeks would pop out. But, I will say that she is definitely getting plump! Did you notice how Matt and Macy's eyes are exactly the same color? It is even more apparent in real life.

I seriously LOVE baby girl tights! I have been buying Macy dresses and skirts JUST so she can wear some cute tights! FINALLY we have had some cooler weather lately, so she can wear her tights without getting hot. This is a picture of one of my favorite pairs of tights that we recently purchased.

I walked into Jack's room the other day and found a floor full of his cars all lined up in neat rows. He's all about lining things up lately. It's quite cute. The kid has tons of cars and always thinks that he needs more. He didn't want me to take a picture of this because one of the cars was missing from the middle. I took the photo anyway =)

Jack has recently really been a big fan of Thomas the Train and Bob the Builder. Matt built Jack a pretty cool train table that is now sitting in his room with one of his train sets on top. Jack is quite proud of it. I'd take a photo right now, but Jack is sleeping and I'm not waking him up right now!
We went to the zoo this past weekend with some friends for the last time this season. The weather was gorgeous! I just love going to the zoo. Especially with kids. Such a great summer activity.
We don't have much planned for this week, which is nice. On Saturday we are going to the Anchor Room Christian bookstore to meet the Veggie Tales. I think Matt is more excited than Jack! That reminds me.....some of our best friends know the men who created Veggie Tales. I need to find out how well they know each other...
Matt is downstairs right now playing video games with one of his friends. He's definitely kinda nerdy.
Have a great week!

No comments: