Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pictures and Pages

Wow, it is 6:00 AM on a Saturday morning and here I am at my computer getting some work done. What the heck? All week long I look forward to not having to wake up to an alarm clock on the weekend, and then I still get up at 5:00 and am ready to be productive. I don't understand my body this morning, but oh well, I decided to update our blog with a few photos and a couple recent scrapbook pages.

Macy is now sucking her thumb, which is so darn sweet if you ask me!


Last weekend we went to a birthday party for one of Jack's little friends, Caitlyn. The party was at a huge indoor playground called "It's Playtime". VERY cool place. Lots of stuff for the kids to do. There is a huge playset, a bunch of little play houses, a ton of kid-sized cars/trucks, tons of little trucks/tractors, a bunch of dress-up clothes, a huge area for dramatic play (a kitchen set, etc), an arts and crafts room....etc, etc. You get the point. We couldn't tear Jack away from the big selection of trucks and tractors! He finally abandoned the trucks and played with everything else. This is a photo of him hanging on and swinging from these huge columns. He just kept running up to them, jumping on one of them and swinging. The best part about It's Playtime is that the employees actually play with the kids and are running around the whole place keeping an eye on them, so the parents can sit back for a few minutes and just watch if you want to. Also, the employees are constantly sanitizing and cleaning up after the kids, which was VERY nice to see! Very clean and very fun. We'll definitely go back sometime!

I just like this photo of Jack hiding behind his sweet little hands.

Macy fell asleep on me and I decided to take advantage of the moment and take a nap too. Matt took this photo.


Here is a scrapbook page with photos from when Jack and Macy met for the first time in the hospital. This was a very emotional moment for Matt and I!


Here is another page of Jack enjoying an ice cream cone. Gotta love his adorable expressions.

We're going to the zoo today for one last trip before it closes for the season. It doesn't close till late October, but I doubt we'll get another trip in before then. This will be Macy's first time at the zoo. We're going with our friends, Brian and Cari, and thier two kiddos, Gabriel and Anika. Jack and Gabriel are very good buddies. It should be a gorgeous day today, so it will be nice to get outside and enjoy the crisp fall weather!

No comments: