Sunday, May 17, 2009

portraits

Jack had his first school photos taken a couple weeks ago and we got them back yesterday. His are so sweet! His school actually had a really nice portrait studio, called The Picture People, come out to the school to do their photos. They look great, but not your typical school portraits! He was mostly excited about the one where the photographer asked him to look tough....

And I think this next one is just quite sweet =)

We had a family portrait taken for our church directory a few weeks ago, and it actually turned out quite well, I think!

My cousin, Jamie, took some adorable photos of Macy wearing a tutu. Jamie has her own photography business and wanted some photos of a little girl in a tutu for her portfolio, so I was more than happy to help her out! Here are a few of my favorites...

No comments: