Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scrapbook crop weekend

I was lucky enough to be able to attend a weekend scrapbook crop this past weekend! I didn't end up spending the night there, but I was still there ALL day Saturday and most of Sunday. It was great to focus just on scrapbooking and getting crafty for 2 days and not worry about anything else. I am grateful that Matt didn't mind me being gone all weekend. He and the kids had a great time too!

I had not done much scrapbooking in 2009, except for my Project 365, which I do everyday, or almost everyday. So, it was awesome to get the creative juices flowing again and get back to business! I completed 14 layouts this weekend, which is a LOT for me in one weekend! Here are a few...
This one is all about our hammock and how we love it....and yes, that one photo is of me right after I had fallen out of the hammock (aren't I glad Matt just happened to have the camera in his hand?). I'm REALLY good at falling out of it. Especially now that my center of gravity is all out of whack with baby #3 popping out.

This layout is a compilation of random photos of Macy from age 18-21 months.
A few random photos of Jack at almost age 5. A bunch of journaling about all the things he likes and is into at this age.
First photo of Macy with her little pony tail. Age 21 months.
And, a list of all my "necessities", like my laptop and a Sonic coke....

No comments: