Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Week in the Life

So, here it is FINALLY. My "week in the life" layouts from September 29th-October 5th, 2008. Basically, I took a crap-load of photos over that week and then scrapbooked a bunch of those photos as well as a ton of tiny details that happened that week. It was FUN, but I won't be doing it again this year.....and I'll explain why a couple posts after this one.....
Each two-page layout has a large 8 x 10 photo on one side and five 4 x 6 photos on the other side in a divided page protector. All the photos are just random things or events that happened each day and I wrote out all the everyday happenings that went on around here. I included lots of random lists as well as receipts from various stores. All receipts are tucked behind photos.








No comments: