Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

It is official. I am no longer a "young adult". I've entered my 30s. All week long I've heard "turning 30 is not that bad!". yah, thanks! I'm dealing with it, but it certainly sounds oooolllllddddd to me!

Oh well, at least I get some presents out of it! Also, tonight I get to go scrapbooking with a bunch of my friends at a local scrapbook store, so that's awesome! And tomorrow after church Matt and I have an entire kid-free day and have no plans yet! yay!

Halloween was super fun this year. Jack is at a great age for Halloween. He actually WANTED to wear his costume this year (which is totally different from previous Halloweens!) and he had so much fun trick-or-treating. He and I walked around our neighborhood and the neighborhood next to ours for over 2 hours straight. He finally got tired of walking after about 2 hours and 15 minutes. He loved it! This year he was a chicken and Macy was a monkey. Macy actually liked wearing her costume as well. I think she was all snuggly inside. The weather was PERFECT this year for Halloween and we didn't have to bundle up at all for trick-or-treating. I didn't even wear a jacket! woohoo for that!

Getting ready to go trick-or-treating with a chicken, monkey, and frog (Jack's friend):


Macy chillin' in her stroller. Have I mentioned how much she likes wearing sunglasses? She LOVES them!

Trick-or-treating at our own house.....

Our carved pumpkins. Matt did all the carving. He does an awesome job! The pumpkin on the far right is a pumpkin carved inside another pumpkin. Clever! The pumpkin second from the left is a self-portrait, according to Matt.

No comments: