Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thomas overload...

Matt and I took Jack to ride on Thomas the train last weekend.....LOTS of Thomas-related activities and stuff going on at a train station in Connersville, Indiana. It was a nice day! Jack was able to absorb himself in the wonderful world of Thomas the Tank Engine all day long and he loved it. It was a LONG and HOT day, but well worth it. Our visit there included a 25 minute train ride on Thomas. Highlights for him were meeting Sir Toppom Hatt (Jack said "Wow, he's HUGE!) and of course riding the train! Here's some photos from the event:
Everything else here is going well. Tomorrow, Jackson, Macy and I are flying out to Oklahoma to visit some relatives that I haven't seen since high school. I'm REALLY excited! It will be thier first plane trip! My mom is coming with us, but Matt is staying home. I'm really excited that my family finally gets to meet our kids! Should be a great time!

Other big news around here is that Macy finally got her first tooth! She is 11 months old now and is just now getting her first one! She's rolling and scooting like crazy and is getting up on all 4's to try and crawl.....she's also slow in this department. Not in any huge hurry to try and crawl....she's just happy rolling around, I guess!

No comments: