Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pet Peeves (by Betsy)


I thought I'd share a recent scrapbook page I did featuring my top 10 pet peeves. I figured you would all want to know them! hehe...

Yes, that is a photo of a grocery cart! I took a photo of a grocery cart because my #1 pet peeve is bad grocery cart drivers (you know, those people that park their cart in the middle of the grocery aisle and then stand in front of the food looking at food labels and there isn't enough room to maneuver around them, and when you finally say "excuse me", they act like it is YOUR fault that they should move thier cart??? you know what I mean? ugh, I want to smack those ladies sometimes....)

Here's my list of top 10 pet peeves:

1. bad grocery cart drivers

2. when people don't know how to merge on the highway

3. bad customer service

4. going out of turn at a 4-way stop

5. dog poop in my yard that isn't from our dog

6. sitting on a warm toilet seat

7. when someone drives across the spaces in a parking lot

8. wasting water, electricity, heat, or energy

9. waking up one minute before my alarm goes off

10. habitually late people

There you go!

No comments: