Sunday, September 13, 2009

tomorrow is the big day.

Today is the last day I'll be pregnant. EVER. Tomorrow we welcome baby Beers #3 to the world. Pretty anxious and slightly nervous but EXTREMELY excited.
Lately I've just been going over and over all the details that need to be done before the baby arrives. With two kids already at home and me being in the hospital for 5 days for this baby, there are a lot of logistic details that need covered before we head in tomorrow! My surgery is at noon, so I'll have a little bit of time in the morning to finish up some things too, I guess. The worst part is that I can not eat OR drink anything after midnight tonight. Not even water! So, yah, I think I'll be slightly thirsty tomorrow. Then I'll be on a modified liquid diet (think popsicles, broth, jello, pudding, etc) for a while after the baby is born (till I pass gas after the surgery, which takes a day or two..). Anyway....
Not much else to report right now. I am not posting any photos or anything today because I'm just trying to check things off my to-do list.
We will post photos and info tomorrow sometime!

No comments: